To help teenagers in New Jersey by volunteering and fundraising through existing organizations.
2Teens for Teens is a not-for-profit organization managed exclusively by teenagers from Union County, New Jersey whose mission is to support charitable organizations that focus on helping teenagers in need within our community.
Our primary fundraising activity consists of hosting an annual charity gala showcasing teenage artistic talent from New Jersey. We are proud to have raised over $120,000 in our four years since our inception in 2013.
- In 2018, we raised over $26,000 for New Point Specialty, adolescent program at the Trinitas Regional Medical Center that provides housing, support and education to teens who have been abused and have no where else. For more information click here.
- In 2017, we raised $27,000 for the benefit of Roots & Wings, an organization that assists youth who age out of the foster care system. For more information please visit rootsandwingsnj.org
- In 2016, we raised $28,800 for the benefit of Liam's Room, an organization that funds the education of health care providers on the implementation of pediatric palliative care. Liam’s Room also creates custom designed, home like, inpatient pediatric hospital rooms – “Liam’s Rooms”, where seriously ill children and their families can experience more of the comforts of home. For more information please visit liamsroom.org
- In 2015, we raised $23,000 for the benefit of Imagine, an organization that provides free peer grief support year-round for as long as is needed to children, young adults and families dealing with the death or life-altering illness of a parent, sibling or child. For more information please visit imaginenj.org
- In 2014, we raised $19,000 for the benefit of Robin's Nest, an organization that protects children, strengthens families, and empowers the community through innovative, life-enhancing services that help troubled teens in the area who have been in the foster care system. For more information please visit robinsnestinc.org
Teens for Teens is a group of teenagers from Union County, New Jersey, that was founded in 2013. Its main goals are to organize fundraisers benefiting teenagers in New Jersey through existing organizations and by directly working with teenagers in need of mentoring or assistance.
After the gala, the group plans to volunteer in other ways, including helping with with hands-on activities and personally working with teenagers in the area.
Copyright 2013. Teens for Teens. All rights reserved.